Dentists generally only discuss issues relating to the health of your teeth and gums http://www.davidslaterdentistry.com/, but for cosmetic dentistry is more focused on the appearance of the teeth and mouth. You can visit http://www.davidslaterdentistry.com/ and we will be happy to assist you and your teeth.
Here are some types of dental cosmetic treatments available:
– Teeth whitening (whitening) or dental bleaching: This procedure is to brighten teeth discolored or stained.
– Bonding: This procedure can improve the appearance of teeth that have been chipped, broken, cracked, stained, loose, or holes, giving colored bonding material on the surface of the tooth.
– Veneer: This procedure is the addition of artificial porcelain layer that covers the front teeth that aim to camouflage discoloration or imperfections on the teeth.
– Tooth Reshaping: These procedures include changing gear to improve his appearance by modifying or eliminating a layer of enamel.
– Crown lengthening: This procedure can improve a smile is too much show gums than teeth or uneven gum line.
– Changing the smile: This procedure includes an assessment of the overall appearance of your teeth and smile comprehensively. This can be considered as a facelift for the mouth.